Blinn Dual Credit
Dates to Remember
- February 28: Informational Meeting with Blinn Reps during advocate
- March 1: Informational Meeting with Blinn Reps with Parents
- March 7: Help Session during lunches/advocate in English Flex Lab
- March 10: Contract, Apply Texas due
- March 24: myBlinn account due
- March 31: DCAP form due
- May 22: Qualifying scores due to Blinn ACT/SAT/TSIA no PSAT scores will be taken or EOCs (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- August 6: Payment due on myBlinn
- August 16: First day of school for CSHS and English Dual Credit
- August 23: First day for Economics Dual Credit
Steps to Complete (In order)
- Apply Texas (See instructions below) Complete the profile AND application.
- 2-3 Days check spam for 3 Emails
- Email: Blinn College Acceptance (Blinn ID)
- Email: Blinn College Student Activation (This expires in 96 hours)
- Email: Blinn College Required Admission Items
- Create myBlinn Account (follow directions on the email) - Go to Admissions Forms
- Complete the Dual Credit Approval form found under Admission Forms.
- Download a Picture found under Admission Forms. Use this Link.
NOTE: CSHS will take care providing your transcript to Blinn. You must send your scores (SAT/ACT/TSIA). We do not accept EOC scores.